Monday, October 6, 2008

Was Awfully Away

Sorry guys i was away for quite sometime.....i mean for a long time i suppose...was really busy with work and work...i've been to few places during the time period i was hibernating. I was in Singapore in August for training purpose i regret to tell my phone was out of battery and i forgot to bring along the charger hence i couldn't snap many photo.

Last week i was in Bangkok, a very short and brief vacation trip. i was there with a friend of mine who basically arranged everything. It was during the Hari Raya holiday. Will tell you guys more about Bangkok and Singapore. So many things to share about Bangkok, pictures, foods, places, people and the environment. Totally a different world.

I am writing a novel and plan to publish it online on weekly basis. I need some comments from all you readers. Stay tune for it. I have finished the first Chapter and the second chapter is in progress. Its a story about Lydia, her past and future. Look forward for it. Sweet Sorrow is the title i gave to my masterpiece.

No comments: