Monday, May 26, 2008

Blog For All Food Cravers

The election is over, SPM result is out and STPM too. UMNO is under crisis, Tun Mahathir just quits UMNO, what else will the political world offer us? M tired of politics, can anyone suggest me wer can i get a wonderful and juicy cendol in Kuala Lumpur? No one..? That's disastrous. My brain was tired so i paused forumming and went out for a nite drink. Since i could not make out wer exactly m heading i drove back to my home. I then made myself a "kow" iced milo, "ahhhuuhh", that was great, i felt the chillness of the iced milo running down my throat, m overwhelmed off cos. Then i started to think, why cant i find any good blog that provides me any guide about food around Malaysia. Or maybe there are some, but i might have missed them. So i decided to contribute something differently, i wanna transform my blog into a Food Guide. Sounds good rite. Basically, i love to cook and eat myself but living in KL does not permit me to do so. It is not expensive but i dont have the sufficient time for it, maybe during the weekends. Eventually, fast food or instant food are the first option. However,eating the same food at the same stall or restaurant sometimes make my life miserable, thus , i prefer munching some wholemeal bread and low fat milk (the best source to keep me fit but not really healthy)then.



Where do all this people are heading? It is lunch time and they are walking fast to grab a seat for a lunch (seats are to be seated). Many shops, restaurants and stalls will be crowded with people from different walks of lives regardless of their skin colors. Food stalls serving varieties to their customers will always be the center of attraction among the people in KL.



People will tend to look out for different menus everyday. In a big city like KL, food is not a problem but to eat the right food at reasonable price are important and quite difficult. So via this blog, i will make sure the readers are equipped with all the necessary information of food and prices and off cos the best place to dine - all under one roof - along with the pic of the food, if possible lah.

Hope i could cater the need of all food cravers. Make my page as your one-stop guide of food spots and some information on Malaysia's tourist spots too.

No comments: