Monday, October 8, 2007

What Else..Meaningful Lunch Break

i just had my lunch....don't ask wat's the menu...pocket still empty...yet to receive my practical allowances...i just wonder when it'll be....Raya is gearig near.....means holiday is drawing near too...hahaha......well...i have a reason for why m posting this....i met a very good fren of mine on the way back from lunch.....actually i just asked him about job vacancies...astonishingly...my so called fren...who at that second...only for my eyes..transformed into wingless angel......he hand some papers in which contains the addresses and the email addresses of Malaysia's best 30 MNC companies. Wow.....m really amazed...felt like wanna hug and kiss him...on the cheek lah...thought m a gay ah?.....neh.....somehow i controlled my emotion....we are standing there in middle of a busy town....he advised me to take my chances and to write to all the companies....A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED...wah see how he suits the proverb......It doesn't end there...he even advised me to log into the following websites :

http://www.graduan.com.my/
http://www.resumepromo.com/jobs/location/malaysia_jobs.html

just submit your resume and pray hard......ok thats all for today and i will come back to you with more tips on how to secure a job....amboi.....looks like m embracing a job itself here for my own....no worries...free consultations........even me myself is looking for a job...so lets lookout together.......i will attach the addresses and emails of all the 30 companies very soon in my next post.....so watch out k......love yah guys......adios

No comments: