Monday, October 8, 2007

'Bout Myself

Well, all this while i was not an empty vessel.....either not a crouching tiger...but a normal and easy going person who loves simplicity with some additional preservatives..wonder what...love love and love......love is the most vibrant and everlasting recipe that adds not only sweetness to ones life but the tenderness that it carve will actually last some thousand years.
My name is exactly as what is displayed on the blog....eldest in my family.....love to tease and and m a damn talkative...used to be...now no more.....as ur age grows..ur words should be limited...thats what my grandma use to say......physically m a giant...quite huge and extraordinary for Asian breed.....i shall blame my mum for that...and my eating habit too....huh...i love food......no wonder God land me in Penang....i have just completed my degree in Information system from AIMST University......one of the best varsity i would say....so to all of my dudes......kindly pen down ur comments and post ur masterpieces here in my blog....take care and may god bless u....
Experience ur love
Appreciate ur life

1 comment:

@njali vadivil said...

hi anna..v all mis u alot..nice blog n i like the way u helping people by providing many info bout the job..luv u anna..