Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What have we done for the Nation

dear brothers and sisters...from all walks of life...have you ever imagined..how our life would have been if for once our nation is not freed from invations.....well...this thought flew accross my mind....made me to hold all my other thoughts and think over this issue....my mum use to me...if you're not doing good to people..at least don't do bad things...for god's sake....i believe that phrase....eventually..i have did very less for the nation...i gave free tuitions..free counseling and sometime motivates my frens and family members over certain issues...but does that contribute to the building of our nation especially our indian community....maybe yes..but apparently indirect...then i realized..i helped the orphanage in my area to donate them food and clothes during tsunami...gave newspapers to the physically and mentally challenged community...what else...i just cant think of one at this minute....so how bout you guys...at least have u gys ever initiated to do something....discuss with me....this types of discussion could build our enthutiasm, self confident, and off cos self satisfaction.....welcome aboard..I will try to recall my memory and will come back to you with the tips what can you do for the nation..need to ask around...

No comments: